Tuesday, July 29, 2008



I can't deliver the mail to everyone so I am using the Internet to help spread important information to the rest of you.

As you know I successfully predicted the earthquake this morning and I immediately warned of the next earthquake which happened 2 minutes later in the form of a 2.9 aftershock.

This can be confirmed from a news article just published in regard to my prediction: Click HERE.

I am now disclosing the rest of my warnings and picks for 2008:

1. After watching Batman a second time people will realize it sucks.
2. Banks are going to start stealing our money and claiming they have no record of the account.
3. They have been storing nuclear weapons on Catalina Island for 50 years and you would have to be nuts to go there
4. The Chevron on Olympic and Sepulveda will finally get caught for cheating us one ounce per gallon
5. Because Asians all look alike there is no way to regulate whats happening with their Olympic athletes
6. Well Respected Investment Guru Bernie Madoff is running a Ponzi Scheme and someday the whole thing is going to go bust.

1 comment:

Seth said...

Thank you MR. Parsons. You were right about the earthquake again.

Just say your update at The Comedy Hub Network:
http://comedyhub.blogspot.com/2010/04/by-erica-bianco-1135-am-pst-comedy-hub.html